It’s been three years since we did, ” Unleashed 2″. We knew that a third series had to be more dangerous and unforgettable for our audience; so, we decided to shoot two models for this editorial shoot. We knew this shoot would leave a lasting impression on the audience, when you mix fashion, lingerie with two dangerous, sexy Ihof Chic Models with no restraints, which meant their creativity was more than a model mood board. Their sexiness was a weapon meant to be photograph with music and angles that would leave you speechless. They didn’t listen to anybody on the set of the shoot, so they unleash their beauty on the world, and to be honest we were excited about their decision. We made bold choices with the makeup and wardrobe to live up to the name, ” Unleashed 3″. The location of the shoot set the tone with diamond architectural walls from Lucilee Studios located in Mayaguez Puerto Rico. We wanted to find out why these women wanted to be a part of this editorial, so we interview both of them for this editorial. The clothing was sponsor by international House of Fedoras Boutique& Spa.
What does the word unleashed mean to you?
I would define “Unleashed” as the means to remove all restrictions and to fully express yourself; the freedom to express your beauty without any shame or guilt or hesitation.
- Who is Leonor? How do you relate fashion to your everyday life?
- If I’m being frank, that is a question I’m figuring out every day. As of now, Leonor is a multifaceted person currently dedicated to healing and being the best version of myself, my true self. During the day, I am an Aquatics Manager for the Boys and Girls Club Family Center in Springfield, MA and an online student at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Fashion allows me to express myself and how I’m feeling. Some days inspire a sporty mixed with tomboy look, while other days I feel like taking a risk and doing something no one else would necessarily try or do. Fashion has also been used to inspire self-confidence and self-love; to remind myself of the boss lady I am and that no matter what, I am beautiful.
- What does it feel like when you model clothes that make you feel sexy and free?
- I feel like a bird released from a cage. There is such a stigma around people, women in particular, who embrace their sexuality and sensuality. There’s a natural and raw beauty that comes from people who feel free in their own skin. We don’t have to fit a beauty standard to feel sexy, so I’m grateful to have the opportunity to celebrate my body for how she looks.
- How did you prep for this editorial shoot with Fedora Nation?
- Prep was fun and my definition of self-care. To elaborate, I added more to my workout routine the week before, just to feel a little more secure and flexible. I added more into myself care routine with some more music, time to reflect with friends, gratitude lists, and prioritizing my responsibilities so I could truly enjoy my experience without worrying about anything back home.
- What was it like to shoot in Aguada Puerto Rico with the IHOF Team: Josue Matos photography and Makeup Artist Karla Lucille?
- Disclaimer, I am Puerto Rican, therefore, having the opportunity to go back to the island was a blessing. Working with Josue and Karla was another blessing; we had great chemistry and worked well together when it came to bringing this vision to life. Their manner of professionalism as well as their interpersonal connection was nothing but top tier. I felt comfortable and able to be myself and tap into this project without any hesitation or concerns. Bonus points, they helped practice my Spanish.
- What does it mean to you to be an IHOF CHIC MODEL?
- Being an IHOF CHIC MODEL means breaking the stereotype; redefining what beauty means and looks like. Being an IHOF CHIC MODEL means helping other people feel comfortable in their own skin; if we are beautiful, so are you and don’t forget that.
What can we expect from you next in regard to fashion?
Expect more growth and more twists and turns, more experimenting with expression; beauty is a malleable entity. Expect something different yet familiar, nevertheless always beautiful and true to me.
- Wardrobe & Stylist @ihoffedoras
- Photographer @josuematosphotographer
- Model @_leonor_marie
- Mua @karla_lucille
- Studio @lucillestudiopr